CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hump Day!

Well it's Wednesday and the kids have had 2 full days of school and I sure am enjoying the peace and quiet here at home!  I have been looking for a job and am hoping to get in where my kids go to school!  I took an OPAC test and was told I did very well but was given the opportunity to retake 2 of them which I am confident will go much better this time around! 

The weather has been creating some serious havoc on my sinuses! UGH!

On a side note, I am still selling items from my Etsy shop!  I managed to whip up a few sets called Sailors On-the-Go Sets.  These are a coffee cozy and matching keychain wristlet set and the fabric coincides with the kids school theme/mascot! Awesome! I hope I get some orders!!!



I have a few other ideas I'd like to get going with and put up in my shop very soon! I will be sure to post here what those items will be as well as pics!

Also, I am looking for help with creating my own avatar button/badge thingie to share with other fellow bloggers!  I am more than happy to swap these and put them in my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment