CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Already?!?

WOW! Where has the time gone? School is starting just around the corner too!
I am still new to this Blog thing so please bear with me! =]

I have been undecisive lately as to decide if I want to keep my Etsy Shop going or not and to get rid of alot of craft supplies.... I decided to keep things open and running but I will only be putting things in the shop once in awhile - that's if I have the extra $$$ to make new items or if I receive any special requests/custom orders.  I do have a few things that should be going up very soon and will share a sneak peek here!



Time to make more "Coffee Cozies" and who knows what else! Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment